"A visit to Antequera" Antequera by amapola66
Antequera Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 438 photos
We arrived in Antequera via the long and winding road from Alora which took us through some totally amazing vast mountain top countryside.
Antequera combines traditional Spain with modern facilities and is a very pleasant town for a few days visit or long weekend.
The town has a large white bullring at its entrance. When we returned to Antequerra in the summer, there was a summer feria (fair) and fiesta (which included bullfights).
There are plenty of reasonably priced small shops, cafes and bars in which to retreat from the hot sun.
- Pros:Lovely, traditional historical Spanish town in the mountains
- In a nutshell:Perfect for a long weekend
amapola66's Related Pages
Antequera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antequera - En el Corazon de Andalucia"
- "ANTEQUERA 'THE HEART OF ANDALUCIA'"
- "Beautiful Antequera"
- "Antequera and beautiful Torcal Nature park"
- "Antequera (Malaga) The City of Art"
- "Beach_dogs Antequera Page"
- "Antequera, still undiscovered by mass tourism"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antequera
- Hotels in Antequera
- Transportation in Antequera
- Nightlife in Antequera
- Restaurants in Antequera
- Shopping in Antequera
- Warnings and Dangers in Antequera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antequera
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Antequera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antequera
Photos in AntequeraSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 64 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almuñécar Intro, 33 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos
- Granada Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos
- Boston Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Salobreña Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chichiriviche Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos