Philadelphia Nightlife Tips by alex0312
Philadelphia Nightlife: 115 reviews and 110 photos
This place has the biggest selection of Belgian beers in the city. Overall they have about 300 different beers. This place definately has the looks and feel of a Belgian bar. The place is owned by Belgians from Brugge and most of the workers are Belgian so it is as close as you can get to a Belgian bar. They have a big menu of beers ranging from local microbreweries to huge Belgian breweries. Price range from about $4 for domestic beers and $5.50-$15 for imported beers. The most expensive one is $150 for 3 liters of belgian beer. They even have an exclusive beer that is brewed in Belgium and you can only find it there. It's called Eulogy's Busty Blonde. They also have a food menu that includes famous Belgian favorites like mussels that are cooked in many different sauces. The price is 7.99 for 1 lb and 14.99 for 2 lbs. They also have the famous Belgian frietjes (fries) that are served with very good sauce. They also have bergers and other sandwiches and hamburgers that go well with their beer.
If you get a chance, make sure you try "Dirty Ho", which is a mix of Hoegaarden with rasberry flavored beer.
Dress Code: There is no dress code. Just make sure you are wearing something ;).
Address: 136 Chestnut Street, Old City, Philadelphia
Directions: Just go down Chestnut St. until you reach 2nd street. Just past 2nd st. look on the right and you will see the bar. If you are driving on any numbered streets, just turn onto Chestnut street (it's a one way street so turn whichever way you can).
Other Contact: Mon-Wed 5pm-2am. Thur-Sun 11am-2
Phone: (215) 413-1918
Theme: Eating and Drinking
The place is called Noche Launge. It's a restaurant/bar, but it is mostly known for it very reasonably priced drinks. They have permanent specials as well as specials for every day of the week. This place gets crowded on Friday and Saturday nights, but it is well worth it. They play music from the 80's and 90's and the atmosphere is great. Plenty of table and the bar is big. Just to give you some prices to compare:
Soco and Lime shots: $3
Finlandia and Red bull: $5
Miller Lite bottles: $3
Bud Light Pitchers: $4
and many more. Imported beer is a little more but is it still cheaper than bar right down the street. The AC is always on so it is nice and cool in there on hot summer nights. This place is well worth a visit. The only problem that you may have with this place is that it gets really loud in there so if you plan on talking with people, it may be a problem.
Dress Code: NO dress code
Address: 1901 Chestnut St., Philadelphia PA 19103
Directions: It is located right on the corner of 19th St. and Chestnut St. There is a huge Noche sign on the wall. You can't miss it.
Other Contact: Elizabeth.Durkin@fcm215.com
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (19)
- See All Parking on a meter
- See All Taste of Belgium right here in Philly
- On the outskirts of center city
alex0312's Related Pages
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Philly! My homebase."
- "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- "Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley"
- "City of Brotherly Love"
- "I LIKE my history with a shot and a beer!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philadelphia
- Hotels in Philadelphia
- Transportation in Philadelphia
- Nightlife in Philadelphia
- Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Shopping in Philadelphia
- Warnings and Dangers in Philadelphia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philadelphia
- 21 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Philadelphia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philadelphia
Photos in PhiladelphiaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague 22 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philadelphia Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bushkill 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Cesky Krumlov 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Columbus 1 review, 5 photos
- Camden 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art- 56 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Independence - Carpenter's Hall- 82 Reviews, 141 Photos
- Liberty Bell- 51 Reviews, 65 Photos
- ChinaTown- 19 Reviews, 21 Photos
- City Hall- 35 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Reading Terminal Market- 25 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Betsy Ross House- 23 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Penn's Landing- 23 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Muetter Museum- 10 Reviews, 7 Photos
- South Street- 13 Reviews, 11 Photos
See All Philadelphia Things to Do