"ANJAR Earthquake relief" Bhuj by navendu_shirali
Bhuj Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 107 photos
I had been for Earthquake relief as a volunteer to Anjar. i was there 9 months aftr the D day. the might of the earthquake was even eveident then.with debris all over.. i was involved in organising clothes distribution and medicine stock mgt at base camp.. on sunday i would travellin in Kutch. went to border along rann of kutch..beautiful temples..eat lot of dabelis at road side..drink water like mad..and nights are called..really cold..always wear a cap..prefeably wear all white...
navendu_shirali's Related Pages
Bhuj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bhuj & The Rann of Khachchh"
- "The Rann of Kutch ( Bhuj) - The White Desert!"
- "Bhuj Kutch"
- "Kutch - Bhuj"
- "ANJAR Earthquake relief"
- "WHERE EARTHQUAKES GIVES LESSONS OF HOLLYNESS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bhuj
- Hotels in Bhuj
- Transportation in Bhuj
- Restaurants in Bhuj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bhuj
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bhuj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bhuj
Photos in BhujSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Hyderabad Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Gujarat Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rameswaram Intro, 4 photos
- State of Tamil Nadu Intro, 3 photos
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Intro, 3 photos
- Bangalore Intro, 3 photos
- Mamallapuram Intro, 3 photos
- Kanniyakumari Intro, 3 photos
- Udagamandalam Intro, 3 photos
- Thanjavur Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.