"Tirupathi Trip" Tirupati by navendu_shirali
Tirupati Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
My pal Sanjeev Rao's sister had her reception in Tirupathi and thats how I was blessed...thanks to Sanjeev. An usuall Darshan could take you anywhere between 6 hrs or more and the darshan could be of 2-3 seconds. But thanks to relatives of Sanjeev, we had a darshan of a minute. Now inspite of being fairly religious i still feel this place is extremely commercial. as sevas and poojas are offered as per money you pay. The message one carries is god can be satisfied with poojas that are expensive,
navendu_shirali's Related Pages
Tirupati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Balaji rules!"
- "Tirupathi Trip"
- "Before you climb the steps"
- "Tirupati and Tirumala"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tirupati
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tirupati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tirupati
Top 10 Pages
- Hyderabad Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Gujarat Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rameswaram Intro, 4 photos
- State of Tamil Nadu Intro, 3 photos
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Intro, 3 photos
- Bangalore Intro, 3 photos
- Mamallapuram Intro, 3 photos
- Udagamandalam Intro, 3 photos
- Kanniyakumari Intro, 3 photos
- Thanjavur Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.