"Almost home" Breaux Bridge by Little_Lou_Lou
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
I lived near here as a child in a amall town called Henderson. As there is not much there, we usually came here for entertainment, grocery shopping, etc.
Breaux Bridge has a rich and interesting heritage, filled with intrigue, heroism and legend. They are a closely knit community of neighbors who've weathered storms, war and floods, among other things. But what really sets them apart from any other area of the country is their unique culture. Nowhere else can you find the perfect balance of great food, history, nature, architecture, and joie de vivre (joy of life) that they have in Breaux Bridge.
I miss the hurricanes terribly...
- Cons:a little intimidating if one is not used to the culture
- In a nutshell:Wonderful place to visit!
Little_Lou_Lou's Related Pages
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "larsy' Breaux Bridge Page"
- "Breaux Bridge - The Crawfish Capital!!!!!"
- "Pont Breaux"
- "Almost home"
- "Breaux Bridge"
- "Basaic Breaux Bridge Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breaux Bridge
- Hotels in Breaux Bridge
- Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Breaux Bridge
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Breaux Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breaux Bridge
Top 10 Pages
- Richmond Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stanford Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cumberland Falls State Park Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pineville Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hendersonville Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Haven Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Somerset Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues