"Childhood revisited" Somerset by Little_Lou_Lou
Somerset Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 53 photos
My mother was born and raised here so we visited often when I was a child. I will do my best to give an objective opinion, but as I love this area so much, it might be difficult. My tips will be listed in the appropriate catagories, but most of them are truly "off the beaten track". The only touristy thing to speak of is Lake Cumberland that gets invaded by (in my mother's words) "the Indiana/Ohio navy" during the summer months.
Planning a day trip there this weekend, will add more pics after that (I hope!).
- Pros:Always something to do, especially if you like ghost stories!
- Cons:can't think of any
- In a nutshell:Wonderful place for outdoor, family and ghost hunting fun!
Little_Lou_Lou's Related Pages
Somerset Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Somerset
- 0 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Somerset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerset
Photos in SomersetSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Richmond Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stanford Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cumberland Falls State Park Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pineville Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hendersonville Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Haven Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Somerset Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues