"Welcome to the Appalachians!" Pineville by Little_Lou_Lou
Pineville Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 25 photos
Welcome to the mountains!
Pineville is a small town in south eastern Kentucky. Next to Middlesbrough, it is the farthest south and east a person can get in the commonwealth. The town itself is not all that impressive, but the mountains that surround it are a beauty to behold.
Taken from the bottom of my in-laws mountain, this is a typical view. During the summer months this is a favorite area of visitors due to the canopy of trees that keep the temperature down.
Photo opps abound in this area. Everywhere one turns, there is a view worth photographing. I have one of my mother and husband on this same rock :)
- Pros:Beauty as far as the eye can see
The park offers picnic areas, shows, fishing, camping, and a lodge for longer stays. more travel advice
Little_Lou_Lou's Related Pages
Pineville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the Appalachians!"
- "Pineville, KY"
- "Basaic Pineville Page"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pineville
- 2 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pineville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pineville
Top 10 Pages
- Richmond Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stanford Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cumberland Falls State Park Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pineville Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hendersonville Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Haven Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Somerset Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues