"Moramanga" Moramanga by quapaw
Moramanga Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
There is not a whole lot to do in Moramanga.
I came through here about once every two weeks on my way to the study site where I conducted my lemur research. I had to switch taxi brousse here. It is a good stopover for lunch or dinner on your way to or from Tana. There are some really good and cheap restaurants in town and there is quite a big market where you can shop for groceries (this is where I used to do mine before heading to the field). Other than this there is not much to do. It used to be the base for people going to Andasibe National Park but there are enough hotels near the park now.
- Pros:good place for a stopover during a road trip
- Cons:nothing to do
quapaw's Related Pages
Moramanga Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moramanga
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Moramanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moramanga
Photos in MoramangaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Samreboi Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Andasibe Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nosy Mangabe Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maroantsetra Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madagascar Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Antananarivo Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Ifaty Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toliara Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busua Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ambalavao Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.