"Where the train never stops blowing it's whistle!" Leduc by keida84

Leduc Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos

Onion rings and a root beer float at the A & W, Executive Royal hotel where we almost got evicted and I had to interupt Jo in her meeting!!!!!!!!!!

The train tracks are very close by and everytime the train comes through the engineer leans on that whistle. *Man* Poor Jojo could not sleep in if she wanted to!

Saw a sign that read, "Important intersectiion ahead!" What, the prime minister of Canada handed out candy there? What's so damn important aboout an intersection?

I know you are not crazy about this picture, Jo

I love this picture. The top is down and Jo is behind the wheel. For some reason she does not like this picture so I will acquiese and switch it out to a smaller spot on the page but click to enlarge it so you can see the Jojo mobile in it;'s full glory.

• Pros:Near the airport
  • Cons:The train never stops blowing it's whistle
  • In a nutshell:Get thee to Edmonton
  • Last visit to Leduc: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 20, 2005

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2005 at 5:12 PM

I heard from very good sources that at this very "Important Intersection'" a treaty was signed making Canada the 51st state of the United States.

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2005 at 10:25 PM

We ate it here for mothers day brunch and if I'm ever near there again on mother's day, we'll be back!

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 5:29 PM

To clarify the Important Intersection signs: They put them at intersections that are on major connector roads, high traffic areas as a warning to slow down. Its a safety thing.

• jojocan's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 10:07 PM

sometimes I wonder about the people I call friends....

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2005 at 8:29 PM

important intersection...geez...must be a cow crossing...only in Alberta!! uh oh...jo's gonna rip me a new...

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2005 at 7:41 PM

Awsome Awsome Awsome ,the new Mustang finally they got it right ,this one looks like a Mustang.very very nice .Jo Jo if you read this , YOU LOOK MARVELOUS GIRL Funny about that roadsign Kat typical rural Canada hehe

keida84

“Travels by armchair now and sometimes by train. Profile photo: VT trading card..”

Badges & Stats in Leduc