"Where the train never stops blowing it's whistle!" Leduc by keida84
Leduc Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Onion rings and a root beer float at the A & W, Executive Royal hotel where we almost got evicted and I had to interupt Jo in her meeting!!!!!!!!!!
The train tracks are very close by and everytime the train comes through the engineer leans on that whistle. *Man* Poor Jojo could not sleep in if she wanted to!
Saw a sign that read, "Important intersectiion ahead!" What, the prime minister of Canada handed out candy there? What's so damn important aboout an intersection?
I love this picture. The top is down and Jo is behind the wheel. For some reason she does not like this picture so I will acquiese and switch it out to a smaller spot on the page but click to enlarge it so you can see the Jojo mobile in it;'s full glory.
- Pros:Near the airport
- Cons:The train never stops blowing it's whistle
- In a nutshell:Get thee to Edmonton
Okay, so Canadians don't think anything of it. But when I saw this sign on a highway in Leduc, I burst out laughing.... more travel advice
keida84's Related Pages
Leduc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the train never stops blowing it's whistle!"
- "The old town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leduc
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Leduc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leduc
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 89 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 28 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura Intro, 30 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (75)
Latest Leduc hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
- 116 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Western Budget Motel Leduc
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 3, 2013
- Executive Royal Inn Leduc-Nisku
- 1 Review & Opinion