Las Vegas Restaurant Tips by keida84
Las Vegas Restaurants: 1,219 reviews and 1,345 photos
What are you having today?
Betolini's restaurant is located in the Forum shops at Ceasar's Palace. We had eaten here once before, so my husband insisted we come back to this restaurant on our recent visit to Las Vegas. At first my sister in law, Heather and I had a bit of trepidation about the place after 2 young hostesses on Bertolini's staff complained and used foul language about a party of 4 within our earshot. I thought to myself if the wait staff was this rude and impolite then we were out of there. Much to my relief the wait staff was nothing but exeptional. The food was delicious and we were well tended by the serving staff. We called the manager, Haley, over and let her know that we were pleased with the service but perhaps she should talk to the two hostesses and let them know that they are the ones that set the tone for the first impression of the restaurant, she agreed readily. All in all this is a very good restaurant and the view is marvelous.
Favorite Dish: The starter bread basket was good with an olive type spread atop it. Brick oven fired Basil Pesto pizza for my husband, my brother and I had Chicken Pannini sandwiches with onion rings straws and I am at a loss for what she had but she commented to me that it was very good.
Address: The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
Comparison: about average
What a feast
My husband is a big fan of room service, especially on the day we travel. We like to hang out in the room to rest and recharge our proverbial batteries. The Treasure Island Room Service did not disappoint. The staff has a very efficient service staff that delivers the entrees piping hot and the salads chilled to the proper serving temperature. We dined in front of the window which overlooked the Las Vegas Strip. It was so relaxing just to stop and sit after a full day of traveling.
Favorite Dish: The fruit and cheese plate were just what the doctor had ordered, but then again the Cobb salad was prepared as Cobb Salad shoule be...chopped and tossed with dressing and the Cheese omeltte my husband ordered was delicious too. The one highly notable item on the menu was the "Malted Milk Cake." This cake was so moist and flavorful I can still remeber the taste.
Address: Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas Strip
Comparison: about average
Directions: In your room at the Treasure Island Hotel
More Reviews (8)
- There is a valet at the door
- Planning a wedding or vow renewal
- See All This is not your regular circus!
keida84's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Kauai Forum "Re: Kauai Suggestions "
- Commented on one of Dabs's Las Vegas travel pages
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "Las Vegas...Land of Lost Wages"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Las Vegas...Land of Lost Wages"
- Wrote a Review There is a valet at the door about Rental Car/Car in Las Vegas Transportation
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 89 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 28 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura Intro, 30 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (76)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (8)
- Fremont Street Experience- 128 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Venetian Hotel - Casino- 142 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Treasure Island Hotel - Casino- 64 Reviews, 116 Photos
- Mirage- 122 Reviews, 205 Photos
- The Strip- 94 Reviews, 190 Photos
- Caesar's Palace- 98 Reviews, 208 Photos
- Bellagio Fountains- 138 Reviews, 270 Photos
- New York- 73 Reviews, 122 Photos
- Stratosphere- 80 Reviews, 124 Photos
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam- 92 Reviews, 249 Photos
See All Las Vegas Things to Do