Las Vegas Restaurant Tips by keida84

Las Vegas Restaurants: 1,219 reviews and 1,345 photos

What are you having today? - Las Vegas

What are you having today?

Bertolini's: Dine under an everchanging sky Bertolini's Review

Betolini's restaurant is located in the Forum shops at Ceasar's Palace. We had eaten here once before, so my husband insisted we come back to this restaurant on our recent visit to Las Vegas. At first my sister in law, Heather and I had a bit of trepidation about the place after 2 young hostesses on Bertolini's staff complained and used foul language about a party of 4 within our earshot. I thought to myself if the wait staff was this rude and impolite then we were out of there. Much to my relief the wait staff was nothing but exeptional. The food was delicious and we were well tended by the serving staff. We called the manager, Haley, over and let her know that we were pleased with the service but perhaps she should talk to the two hostesses and let them know that they are the ones that set the tone for the first impression of the restaurant, she agreed readily. All in all this is a very good restaurant and the view is marvelous.

Favorite Dish: The starter bread basket was good with an olive type spread atop it. Brick oven fired Basil Pesto pizza for my husband, my brother and I had Chicken Pannini sandwiches with onion rings straws and I am at a loss for what she had but she commented to me that it was very good.

Address: The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace

Theme: Italian

• Updated Apr 4, 2011
What a feast - Las Vegas

What a feast

Treasure Island Room Service: Room Service at Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Review

My husband is a big fan of room service, especially on the day we travel. We like to hang out in the room to rest and recharge our proverbial batteries. The Treasure Island Room Service did not disappoint. The staff has a very efficient service staff that delivers the entrees piping hot and the salads chilled to the proper serving temperature. We dined in front of the window which overlooked the Las Vegas Strip. It was so relaxing just to stop and sit after a full day of traveling.

Favorite Dish: The fruit and cheese plate were just what the doctor had ordered, but then again the Cobb salad was prepared as Cobb Salad shoule be...chopped and tossed with dressing and the Cheese omeltte my husband ordered was delicious too. The one highly notable item on the menu was the "Malted Milk Cake." This cake was so moist and flavorful I can still remeber the taste.

Address: Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas Strip

Theme: Other

Website: http://www.TI.com

• Written Oct 4, 2005

keida84

“Travels by armchair now and sometimes by train. Profile photo: VT trading card..”

Badges & Stats in Las Vegas

Have you been to Las Vegas?

Latest Activity in Las Vegas