"St Louis, Mo...Baseball, Beer and Bar-b-que" Saint Louis by keida84
Saint Louis Travel Guide: 1,156 reviews and 2,008 photos
I have family who reside in St Louis. La Due actually. I have visited St Louis several times now and I have never been disappointed by the city or the people there.
There is so much to see and do. Going to the St Louis Arch is an experience I won't forget, taking in a ball game at Busch Stadium, they have the Bowling Hall of fame there. Washington University at St Louis is a beautiful campus my brother-in-law teaches there. It was the site of the 1903 World's Fair.
Scott Joplin wrote his inspired, "The Entertainer" ragtime musical piece while living in St Louis. There is the waterfront with the gaslamp district. take a horse and buggy ride through the streets.
- Cons:Humid and hot in the summer, Freezing cold in the winter
St Louis is a romantic city and down near the river front is an area known as the "Gas Lamp District". With big... more travel advice
Plagued with a dust problem in the early 1970s due to its 23 miles (37 km) of dirt roads and lack of pavement funds, the... more travel advice
keida84's Related Pages
Saint Louis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Louis Has Many Surprises, for Everyone!"
- "The Symbols of the City"
- ""Meet Me In St. Louis" is Not Just a Song Title"
- "Saint Louis"
- "My Home Town"
- "The Gateway to East Central Missouri"
- "St. Louiis - Gateway to the Wild Wild West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Louis
- Hotels in Saint Louis
- Transportation in Saint Louis
- Nightlife in Saint Louis
- Restaurants in Saint Louis
- Shopping in Saint Louis
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Louis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Louis
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Saint Louis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Louis
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Where to buy"
- Wrote a Review Carriage rides in the Gas Lamp district in Saint Louis Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "St Louis Gateway Arch and Tram System"
- Commented on one of kmbruening's Saint Louis travel pages
- created a Saint Louis Travel Page "St Louis, Mo...Baseball, Beer and Bar-b-que"
Photos in Saint LouisSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 89 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 28 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura Intro, 30 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue