"St Louis, Mo...Baseball, Beer and Bar-b-que" Saint Louis by keida84

Saint Louis Travel Guide: 1,139 reviews and 1,983 photos

I have family who reside in St Louis. La Due actually. I have visited St Louis several times now and I have never been disappointed by the city or the people there.

There is so much to see and do. Going to the St Louis Arch is an experience I won't forget, taking in a ball game at Busch Stadium, they have the Bowling Hall of fame there. Washington University at St Louis is a beautiful campus my brother-in-law teaches there. It was the site of the 1903 World's Fair.

Scott Joplin wrote his inspired, "The Entertainer" ragtime musical piece while living in St Louis. There is the waterfront with the gaslamp district. take a horse and buggy ride through the streets.

• Cons:Humid and hot in the summer, Freezing cold in the winter
  • Intro Written Mar 15, 2005

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2005 at 11:09 AM

Lovely little Saint Louis page Kat. We drove through it once on our way out West. All I remember is looking for a Motel to stay overnight but they were all full for miles around. Reason being - 50,000 plus Baptist convention. Oy Vey!

• Lumpmeister's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2005 at 8:25 PM

I loved the carriage ride, that is, besides hitting baseballs at the batting cages, is my favorite memory of you and the time we spent in St Louis.

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 2:22 AM

"Na Nu Na Nu!" I had "Maple Leaf Rag" humming in my head until I got to your Arch tip below. I bet you have the only St. Louis page with a reference to "Mork and Mindy"

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2005 at 9:36 PM

Saint Louis looks fine ,I never been in the City but it looks ok . Is it ok Kat to comment on the way you look in that carriage in the Gas Light district . I think you & Paul look great in that picture ,and dare I say ,nice leggss as well (oh I said it)

keida84

“Travels by armchair now and sometimes by train. Profile photo: VT trading card..”

Badges & Stats in Saint Louis

Have you been to Saint Louis?