"Desert Hot Springs...Al Capone's hideaway?" Desert Hot Springs by keida84
Desert Hot Springs Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 35 photos
Two Bunch Palms is an oasis in the desert. Literally. An underground hot spring feeds this area creating natural beauty and greenery in an otherwise barren desert.
There are many local spas and hotels there most very reasonably priced, but if you want a spa and resort with a different twist, I highly recommend "Two Bunch Palms".
Legend has it that Two Bunch Palms was an outpost hideaway for Al Capone!
I truly enjoy going to Desert Hot Springs in the middle of summer. The heat does not bother me and I actually find it... more travel advice
keida84's Related Pages
Desert Hot Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Desert Hot Springs...Al Capone's hideaway?"
- "Budget Golf - Luxury Condo"
- "Swingin Desert Hipsters Baby!"
- "Something Different"
- "Desert Hot Springs"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Desert Hot Springs
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Desert Hot Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Desert Hot Springs
Photos in Desert Hot SpringsSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 89 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 28 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura Intro, 30 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue