"I had to go - it was a work thing" Bridlington by stevehallam
Bridlington Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 53 photos
Grey and dismal is not aimed at Bridlington itself, but at all British Seaside resorts when the season has finished. they're soul destroying.
I had to go to Bridlington to take a few snaps (which I will upload soon) for a project for my job, and left the town hoping i would never have to return.
Now I know all you people who live there will be up in arms about that comment, but It's just how it made me feel. closed down fair ground rides, shuttered up shops, chip wrappers blowing around my shins.
I'm sure in mid-season the resort in lively and bustleing (and maybe the fortune teller is open fro business)
Who knows my job may take me back there at a better time of year and I will be able to amend my views.
PS on the same day I visited Flamborough and saw the light house - that was nice!
- Cons:Wet 'n' Windy - well it ws when I was there
stevehallam's Related Pages
Bridlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "By the seaside"
- "Bridlington - resort with potential"
- "A typical Yorkshire seaside town"
- "Bridlington Piddlington"
- "I had to go - it was a work thing"
- "Bridlington, England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridlington
- Hotels in Bridlington
- Transportation in Bridlington
- Restaurants in Bridlington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridlington
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bridlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridlington
Photos in BridlingtonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bretagne Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Krakow Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Balearic Islands Intro, 1 review, 4 photos