"Valladolid" Valladolid by Twan
Valladolid Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 283 photos
lladolid (Yucateeks Maya: Chowáakha ') is a small town in the Mexican state of Yucatán. The city has 45,868 inhabitants (census 2005). The city is named after the Spanish city of Valladolid, the capital of the municipality of Valladolid.
The main attractions in Valladolid Cathedral and the Market that the destruction of the city has survived. The Cathedral is located at the Market Square. Another attraction is the Monastery of San Bernardino.
Twan's Related Pages
Valladolid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vallodolid, Yucatan Mexico"
- "VALLADOLID - SPANISH BEGINNINGS IN THE YUCATAN"
- "Colonial Charm Without the Crowds"
- "Classic Colonial City - and Tons of Charm!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valladolid
- Hotels in Valladolid
- Transportation in Valladolid
- Restaurants in Valladolid
- Shopping in Valladolid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valladolid
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Valladolid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valladolid
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos