"Tsawwassen" Tsawwassen by Twan
Tsawwassen Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 42 photos
Our rented RV was perfectly parked in the bottom of the ferry.
Tsawwassen is the place where the ferries leave to Vancouver Island. From there it is a short boat trip to the main Island.
During the trip you go through US territory. So that was my first entrance to the US without even needing my passport.
Twan's Related Pages
Tsawwassen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tsawwassen - a great town to live and retire in"
- "Centennial Beach"
- "Tsawwassen - A Ferry Terminal & Not Much Else!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tsawwassen
- Transportation in Tsawwassen
- Restaurants in Tsawwassen
- Shopping in Tsawwassen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tsawwassen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tsawwassen
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tsawwassen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tsawwassen
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos