"Kulmbach" Kulmbach by Twan
Kulmbach Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 36 photos
By accident we ended up in Klumbach on the way to our tour through Czech Republic. Kulmbach is/was famouse for it's breweries in the past, the only brand that's realy left is of course the "Klumbacher". In the village center you canstill see the old vessels at the old brewery. Kulmbach is a town in the German state of Bavaria, in the district of Kulmbach. The city has 26,768 inhabitants and lies at the White Main, just east of where the Red Main and the White Main jointly form the Main river.
PlassenburgDe Kulmbach and the city is known for its brewery and its museum pewter figures, which is housed in the Plassenburg, a medieval castle that rises high above the town.
BMW's just give up near their home town I believe!!!
Twan's Related Pages
Kulmbach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bierstadt Kulmbach, not only (but mostly) beer!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kulmbach
- Hotels in Kulmbach
- Transportation in Kulmbach
- Restaurants in Kulmbach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kulmbach
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kulmbach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kulmbach
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Latest Kulmbach hotel reviews
- Hansa Hotel Kulmbach
- 1 Review & Opinion