"Aruba one happy island" Aruba by Twan
Aruba Travel Guide: 950 reviews and 2,428 photos
Aruba is a country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, located 23 kilometers north of the peninsula Paraguaná of the Venezuelan state of Falcón. It belongs to the ABC islands of the Lesser Antilles. Aruba has a population of 103,065 (2009) inhabitants and an area of 180 sq km is about as large as the Dutch island of Texel. The island is relatively dry with little of the lush tropical vegetation that is usual in the Caribbean.
California Lighthouse is one of the top attractions that you will find in Aruba. It is located in a silent sentry in the... more travel advice
Twan's Related Pages
Aruba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape from Chicago's winter to Aruba"
- "Things That Make You Go.....WOW!!!"
- "Aaaaawesome Arrrruuuuba!!!!"
- "Thanksgiving in Aruba"
- "Amapola Goes to Aruba"
- "Arid and Friendly"
- "ARUBA - CARRIBEAN PEARL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aruba
- Hotels in Aruba
- Transportation in Aruba
- Nightlife in Aruba
- Restaurants in Aruba
- Shopping in Aruba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aruba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aruba
- 18 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Aruba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aruba
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos