"Singapore" Singapore by Twan
Singapore Travel Guide: 11,738 reviews and 27,486 photos
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore (English: Republic of Singapore) is the smallest country in Southeast Asia; of 683 km ² is slightly larger than the Dutch Noordoostpolder. The country covers a group of a total of 63 islands of Indonesia is separated by the Straits of Singapore and Malaysia by the Johore Strait. Both straits are very narrow. The Singapore Strait is one of the Street deelzee Karimata and once again the South China Sea. The main island, Singapore is connected to the mainland by a causeway in the north and by a bridge in the northwest. There is much land reclamation site to the people to accommodate and to build new premises. The highest natural point is Bukit Timah Hill at 166 m Mount Faber is another high point at 105 meters. This hill is a tourist attraction because of the panoramic views of the harbor and the city.
Twan's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Singapore, My Lil' Haven"
- "IMPREXXION: SINGAPORE"
- "1 Main Island and 63 Islets - 699 Sq Km"
- "Singapore - My Homeland"
- "Keeweechic's Singapore"
- "City of surprises"
- "Singapore - The Garden City!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos