"Kootwijk" Kootwijk by Twan
Kootwijk Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 67 photos
The village is situated in the woods, on the western flank of the Veluwe and is a major tourist function. Directly south of Kootwijk is the, scenic view, unique Kootwijkerzand. A small five kilometers east, in the municipality of Apeldoorn, the place Radio Kootwijk.
- Pros:Nice nature, very quiet
- Cons:After a few days it gets maybe a bit boring
- In a nutshell:Good place to relax for a few days, to get your battery loaded.
During our stay in Kootwijk we rented bicycles and made a tour in the area. The round we made is 15km long. we had a... more travel advice
Twan's Related Pages
Kootwijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kootwijk, in the centre of the Veluwe-forests"
- "Radio Kootwijk"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kootwijk
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kootwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kootwijk
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos