"Heist-op-den-Berg" Heist-op-den-Berg by Twan
Heist-op-den-Berg Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Heist-op-den-Berg is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp.
The city is the capital of the electoral and judicial canton canton Heist-op-den-Berg.Heist-op-den-Berg knows thanks to its relatively large surface variation in the landscape:
Central and prominent in the landscape is the "Mountain Heist" (one witness hill) with a height of 48 m hill is the second highest natural point in the province of Antwerp. (Beerzel has the highest point of 51.60 m).
The municipality is generally still quite pleasant, especially in the north of the municipality (Itegem and Wiekevorst) agriculture is still prominent. Forest and heath are found in the Averegten to Hallaar, the mountain forest on top of the mountain and the Heistse Itegemse Heath. The Grote Nete, almost straight through the town flows is an important source of biodiversity, both in and around the water. In order to preserve this biodiversity is the piece between the Nete Lodijkbrug and Nieuwendijk Bridge protected.
Heist-op-den-Berg, however, together with a closed Hallaar agglomeration, with the south of the industrial park of Heist.
Twan's Related Pages
Heist-op-den-Berg Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heist-op-den-Berg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Heist-op-den-Berg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heist-op-den-Berg
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos