"Garachico" Garachico by Twan
Garachico Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
Garachico is a municipality in the Spanish province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in the Canary Islands region with an area of 29 square kilometers. In 2001 there were 5307 inhabitants Garachico.
This place is situated on the north coast (west) of the Canary island of Tenerife.
Garachico by volcanic rocks from the existing natural coves an important wharf for sugar and other products have, which many were exported to America and Europe. Due to the volcanic eruption in 1706, this trade is an end and Garachico is buried under the lava. Until this time Garachico the main port of Tenerife.
Interesting buildings are the cloisters of Santo Domingo and San Francisco, the churches of Santa Ana and Nuestra Senora de los Angeles and the Castle of San Miguel.
Twan's Related Pages
Garachico Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Garachico
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Garachico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garachico
Photos in GarachicoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos