"Tenerife" Isla de Tenerife by Twan
Isla de Tenerife Travel Guide: 1,422 reviews and 3,056 photos
Tenerife is the largest island of the Canary Islands, an archipelago belonging to Spain in the Atlantic Ocean, 200 km from the coast of Morocco and Western Sahara. Tenerife has the largest population and with more than 900,000 people in 2057 square kilometers is the most densely populated island of Spain.
Puerto de Santiago is a tourist town in the municipality of Santiago del Teide, Tenerife with 5386 inhabitants (2009).
The town has a small shopping center. Puerto de Santiago is built against a cliff along the famous town of Los Gigantes.
Plenty companies can rent you a nice priced car more travel advice
Boulevard and beaches and of course lots of bars and hotels! more travel advice
Twan's Related Pages
Isla de Tenerife Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tenerife - Island Of Surprises"
- "Tenerife or the heaven in the Atlantic Ocean"
- "Tenerife, An island of lava, blossom and animals"
- "Who cannot be happy here?"
- "Tenerife - Love it or Hate it!!!"
- "Back to the Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Tenerife
- Hotels in Isla de Tenerife
- Transportation in Isla de Tenerife
- Nightlife in Isla de Tenerife
- Restaurants in Isla de Tenerife
- Shopping in Isla de Tenerife
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Tenerife
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Tenerife
- 9 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Isla de Tenerife?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de Tenerife
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos