"Livingston" Lívingston by Twan
Lívingston Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 21 photos
Livingston is a small town located in the department of Izabal in eastern Guatemala at the Rio Dulce. It was for years the main port of Izabal, the construction of Puerto Barrios and Santo Tomás de Castilla. It is especially known for its unusual mix of Garifuna, Maya and Ladino culture. Especially the Garifuna culture dominates, despite the tourists, the people like to stick to traditions, including the annual Pororo-feast on 12 December.
Twan's Related Pages
Lívingston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Garifuna village"
- "A wonderful mistake!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lívingston
- Hotels in Lívingston
- Transportation in Lívingston
- Nightlife in Lívingston
- Restaurants in Lívingston
- Shopping in Lívingston
- Warnings and Dangers in Lívingston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lívingston
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Lívingston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lívingston
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos