"Great Island" Caye Caulker by Twan
Caye Caulker Travel Guide: 482 reviews and 952 photos
Caye Caulker is an island located off the coast of Belize. The island is one of the major tourist destinations in Belize. This is mainly because the island is surrounded by the Belize Barrier Reef. The second largest reef in the world is 256 km long and was made famous when the nature documentarian Jacques-Yves Cousteau called one of the best diving spots on this earth. The buildings of the island does not even common. Most houses along one of the three main streets in groups. The island is accessible from the mainland by water taxi that departs in Belize City.
Twan's Related Pages
Caye Caulker Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Something different under the sun!"
- "Caye Caulker - Ya Betta Belize It!"
- "I Miss Caye Caulker Already"
- "RELAXING IN PARADISE"
- "Caye Caulker"
- "Laid Back"
- "Laid back and life-changing: Caye Caulker"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caye Caulker
- Hotels in Caye Caulker
- Transportation in Caye Caulker
- Nightlife in Caye Caulker
- Restaurants in Caye Caulker
- Shopping in Caye Caulker
- Warnings and Dangers in Caye Caulker
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caye Caulker
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Caye Caulker?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caye Caulker
Photos in Caye CaulkerSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos