"Ruoms" Ruoms by Twan
Ruoms Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 18 photos
ArdèRuoms as the ideal base
Vieille Ville (old town) of Ruoms. For those who want to explore the Ardeche is the tourist town Ruoms an ideal base. The village lies on the river l'Ardeche, at the end of the famous Gorges de l'Ardeche, where the river in a rugged gorge meanders through the landscape. From Ruoms are the beautiful towns and Balazuc, Labeaume easy reach, as well as Vallon-Pont-d'Arc.
Ruoms itself has a small 'vieille ville', an old village center, which surely is worth to take a stroll around.
The Ardèche is a river in France, which rises in the same department at an altitude of 1400 meters in the "Forêt de Mazan". It ends at Pont-Saint-Esprit at a height of 50 meters from the Rhone.
Between Ruoms and Saint-Martin d'Ardèche it meanders through the Gorges de l'Ardèche, a hundred meters deep ravine with impressive rock formations. It is known especially the Pont d'Arc near Vallon-Pont-d'Arc. One created by nature "arch bridge" across the river.
Not indicated as a village in VT, so I made it a thing to do from Ruoms. Realy a fantasic quite place. Maybe even better... more travel advice
Twan's Related Pages
Ruoms Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ruoms
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Ruoms?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruoms
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos