"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by Twan
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 5,996 reviews and 13,519 photos
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, you'll notice this immediatly when you walk around in KL, because you don't know where you are one big diversity of cultures and people! Kuala Lumpur is famous for the Petronas Towers also known as the twin towers of KL mentioned. But the city has much more to offer! There are many English colonial influences, this is reflected in several buildings in the city. There are also Amsterdam facades can be seen from the Dutch time. The origin of the city lies at the point where two rivers come together (Kuala). At this point there was a shoal in the river this point, there was mud (Lumpur).
In KL as the city is popularly called also the KL Tower, a bird park, the Batu Caves and China town to find. Also there is swarming of Batik shops, fun for a time but then you have also seen.
The food is fantastic, especially the small street shop is really good!
The Sultan Abdul Samad Building is a popular tourist attraction in Kuala Lumpur. The magnificent Moorish-style building... more travel advice
Twan's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 16 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (62)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Aruba Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos