Thailand Things to Do Tips by Maximilian21
Thailand Things to Do: 1,023 reviews and 1,274 photos
This is like a border town you see in the movies. The chaos of people mooving to an fro, the animals and mass produce being taken either in or out the country.
Unfortuntely for those moving on into Cambodia the good infrastructure you see in Aranyaprathet soon dimishes to the dirt road with pot holes the size of small trucks.
Wake up early and watch the sunrise in chaing Khong. Walk down to the Mekong and you see this wonderful reflection of the sun on the water. Its really beautiful
Another popular site. A temple with surrounding gardens and a site with old budha statues.
very poular even amongst locals as i saw many ceremonies next to the temple and university graduates taking photos with there degrees
View from golden mount
The golden mount, is basically a hill with a temple at the top. At the top it gives a good view of the city and an opportunity to take some nice unobstructed photos
Not going on a tek in Chiang Mai is like a having a pub with no beer. There are literally hundred of treks going everyday from Chiang Mai so its up to you which one ticles your fancy. Some for for several days while others are days trips. Some can be strenuous while others easy. You can chose activities as well such as bamboo rafting and elephant riding.
The treks are failrly inexpensive as well
Definetely my favorite river in the world.
Travels from the tibetan ountians to the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. It goes through 6 countires, china, burma, thailand, laos, cambodia and vietnam.
I think that a boat wirte on the mekong in Chiang Rai provence is a must
Chiang Rai province borders thailand, Laos and Burma. It is a popular base for day trips, including the golden traingle, and day trips into a burmese border town. The city chiag rai itself is not very picturesque however the province is home to the lovely town of Chiang Saen and chiang khong
When in Patpong road you can get to see one of the world famous ping pong shows. I wont explain what it is but i can assure you that it will be the most asexual experience of your life
Patpong rd is the main red light district in Bangkok. In all honesty its not all that large but interesting to see the markets in the midst of strip joints and hundreds of tourists. Its probabaly a must see even if your not that way inclined. Its about 25 minuted taxi or tuk tuk ride from Khao san rd
The backpackers hub in Thailand. Theres everything you need there from cheap accomodation, cheap food, cheap shopping as well as travel agents in every second shop.
More Reviews (18)
- See All Bangkok is a chaotic city
- Lady Boys
- See All Plane , Sydney to Bangkok
- See All Pad Thai on the side of the road
Maximilian21's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "Thailand, great time but not again"
- "but where is your soul?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 33 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France 65 reviews, 62 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 45 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 47 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Intro, 39 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 33 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Caledonia Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klagenfurt Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos