France by Maximilian21 Top 5 Page for this destination

France Travel Guide: 59,671 reviews and 163,244 photos

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2009 at 5:26 AM

Hi Max... wondering if you have spent time west of Paris? I've been researching Anjou region. Guess I'd better learn the language before I dare to go.

• JWilcz's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Nice tips, amaizing pages :)! I was in France, but very short, and I would like to come back for little more time!!!

• cpiers47's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Great tips - I hope to explore France but have only been to Paris at this point. I know that there is so much more to the country!

• iris2002's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 10:25 AM

Bon soir bon soir ---- excellent tips and photos, must come back here more often !!!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 10:09 AM

Excellent tips, Shaun. I'll have to return to finish. Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• La_Holandesa's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2005 at 4:15 PM

Bonjour Shaun!! yeahhh is just amazing, i saw it too!! and the frenchies they are arrogant, annoying and the best on earth, and i Loooooove it!! Happy travels Anita. GREAT PAGE!

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2005 at 2:29 AM

Thoroughly enjoyed all your tips on France... and you are right about the language: "Swearing in French is like wiping your a*se with silk" (from the Matrix) - Greetings from Dubai! Jess :-)

• Aug 21, 2005 at 7:32 PM

nice page...great pictures :)

• Martinewezel's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 9:28 AM

Thanks for visiting my Chamonix page the other day. How did you manage to take that superb photo of the Mt-St. Michel? By the way, your "Tour de France" is very interesting!

• Aleyd's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 8:43 PM

Love the picture!! Thanks for your greeting on my page. Am enjoying looking thru yours. Keep up the great work! Cat

Maximilian21

“""Fool me once... shame on you. Fool me... I won't get fooled again."George W Bush.”

Badges & Stats in France