"Ha Long Bay: Something Special" Ha Long by Maximilian21
Ha Long Travel Guide: 447 reviews and 1,522 photos
Halong Bay is situated about a 3 and a half hour drive from Hanoi is a must on virtually any intinary to Vietnam. In many ways it has an almost iconic status amongst travelers and rightfully so as it is a beautiful and serene place.
It really is an amazing treat to move casually thorough the bay , passing the limestone crags and peaks and observe a true natural wonder infront of your very eyes.
- Pros:Amazing scenery, can be quite cheap by western standards
- Cons:In winter it can be quite cold
- In a nutshell:A must visit if in Vietnam
Maximilian21's Related Pages
Ha Long Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From a Dragon's mouth"
- "Ha Long - Bay of Beauty and Legend"
- "Land of Descending Dragons"
- "Amazing Halong Bay"
- "Dreaming of Ha Long Bay"
- "guell's Ha Long Page"
- "Ha Long Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ha Long
- Hotels in Ha Long
- Transportation in Ha Long
- Nightlife in Ha Long
- Restaurants in Ha Long
- Shopping in Ha Long
- Warnings and Dangers in Ha Long
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ha Long
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ha Long?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ha Long
Photos in Ha LongSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 69 reviews, 66 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 45 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 47 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Intro, 39 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 33 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Caledonia Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klagenfurt Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos