Vilnius by Sexy_European

Vilnius Travel Guide: 1,745 reviews and 3,598 photos

• Updated Comment
    matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2005 at 2:16 PM

Very, very interesting and good tips. Please, please continue this way :-).

Other comments
  • Nov 11, 2009 at 4:31 AM

c'mon. I know a lot of local people who buy things from these vendors.(scarfs, gloves, etc.)

• Sep 29, 2008 at 5:10 AM

so I can not use even design or retro sneakers (i don't use running sneakers)? most of my sneakers even cost more than shoes which most people use with suit's. if i go to nightclub and i need to use walking shoes i feel totally out of date.

• jpki's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2008 at 3:42 AM

funny, I don't think will be working for a Asian tourist

• Oct 5, 2007 at 3:28 AM

Crime in Vilnius is relatively low. Having lived there for more than four years, I have never heard of anyone getting their camera, or bags stolen unless they left them somewhere out of view.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2007 at 9:34 AM

Well written tips. I'll leave my shorts and sneakers at home. Thanks for sharing. Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 11:54 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღ ? ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2006 at 12:09 PM

I only saw four of your ten must sees which means I must return to Vilnius, right? Lovely city! I smiled at your what to wear and how to behave tips! Good and amusing. Happy birthday from Finland, Sini

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2006 at 11:46 PM

Wonderful tips! Vilnius seems charming :-) Greetings from Dubai... Siddharth

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2006 at 11:25 PM

Lovely page with some very usefull information, well done to you.

Sexy_European

“"See everything before you die!"”

Badges & Stats in Vilnius

Have you been to Vilnius?

Friends