"Freiburg, Germany * The Black Forest Area" Freiburg by davidtahd
Freiburg Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
We drove from Strasbourg, France to Freiburg, Germany and took a train around the area to enjoy the rolling hills of the Black Forest in Southwest Deutschland. The city of Freiburg is nice and has plenty of shopping. The "Schwarzwald" or "Black Forest" Area around Freiburg has wooded rolling hills, streams and beautiful castles. This Black Forest area is where the Cuckoo Clock idea come from originally. Nice place :)
- Pros:Black Forest Area is Beautiful, Freiburg Cathedral has great architecture
- In a nutshell:Freiburg * Nice German City in the Black Forest Area
davidtahd's Related Pages
Freiburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring Water never runs out"
- "FREIBURG, GERMANY"
- "Freiburg, Germany * The Black Forest Area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freiburg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Freiburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freiburg
Photos in FreiburgSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Toledo Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vevey Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Interlaken Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Honolulu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo