"Welcome to the Isole di Brissago" Brissago by davidtahd
Brissago Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
The Isole di Brissago is a unique and beautiful tropical-like Island in Lake Maggiore which can be reached by Boat Cruise from Locarno, Switzerland. The Island of Brissago is a huge garden with a wide variety of unique plants and flowers and Bamboo Forests that tower and grow over 15 feet tall, a very spectular, peaceful and beautiful place.
davidtahd's Related Pages
Brissago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brissago - and Isola di Brissago"
- "Welcome to the Isole di Brissago"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brissago
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brissago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brissago
Photos in BrissagoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Toledo Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vevey Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Interlaken Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Honolulu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo