"Benouville, history and monuments" Bénouville by SirMalcolm
Bénouville Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 51 photos
The famous Pegasus Bridge is there with its Café Gondrée which was the first house in France to be liberated during the night of the 5th-6th of June 1944 by the British gliders of Major Howard.
The first house of France to be liberated in June 44 is still a bar serving refreshments and selling postcards. Inside,... more travel advice
SirMalcolm's Related Pages
Bénouville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Benouville, history and monuments"
- "Benouville - Pegasus Bridge"
- "The Second Best Reason to visit Benouville"
- "Pégasus Bridge and more!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bénouville
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bénouville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bénouville
- Commented on one of SirMalcolm's Bénouville travel pages
- Posted in Travel Sunny Beach Forum "Booking via BeachBulgaria"
- updated a Bénouville Travel Page "Benouville, history and monuments"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Benouville, history and monuments"
- Wrote a Review The "Café Gondrée" in Bénouville Things to Do
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.