"100 Mile House" One Hundred Mile House by Redang
One Hundred Mile House Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 62 photos
One of the stops in the Gold Rush Trail.
Pic: Bridge Creek (Centennial Park, 100 Mile House)
The story behind the ("strange") name.
In 1858 when the discovery of gold on the Fraser river attracted many miners, they built a route from Lilloet to Barkerville and settled, about a day of travel, a place called a Mile House, Thst's the reason why there are some places such as 140 Mile House, 83 Mile House and of course, 100 Mile House.
Something very important for all travellers is the weather. Check this site: -... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
One Hundred Mile House Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "100 Mile House- Heart of the Cariboo"
- "Dog mushing in 108 mile house"
- "100 Mile House"
- "70-Mile House, British Columbia"
- "Last Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in One Hundred Mile House
- Hotels in One Hundred Mile House
- Shopping in One Hundred Mile House
- See All...
Badges & Stats in One Hundred Mile House
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to One Hundred Mile House?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in One Hundred Mile House
Photos in One Hundred Mile HouseSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos