"Akureyri" Top 5 Page for this destination Akureyri by Redang
Akureyri Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 371 photos
This is the second largest city in Iceland, and it's called "The Capital of the North". However, don't look for a busy and packed city, it only has over 14.000 inhabitants, but it's really nice.
On the west shore of fjord Eyjafjörður, the pic was taken from the east shore.
Distance from Reykjavík: 389 kms.
This popular street has almost anything: Shops, cafés, restaurants... more travel advice
This lutheran church is considered the symbol of the city and it's on the top of a hill, so, it can be seen from almost... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Akureyri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AKUREYRI - THE CAPITAL OF THE NORTH."
- "The Cornfield on the Sand Bar"
- "A City Surrounded By Fjords !"
- "Akureyri - random pictures."
- "Akureyri as I saw it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akureyri
- Hotels in Akureyri
- Transportation in Akureyri
- Nightlife in Akureyri
- Restaurants in Akureyri
- Shopping in Akureyri
- Warnings and Dangers in Akureyri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akureyri
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Akureyri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akureyri
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos