Hùsavík Things to Do Tips by Redang Top 5 Page for this destination
Hùsavík Things to Do: 27 reviews and 69 photos
The Church of Húsavík (Iceland)
This beautiful church was designated by archiect Rognvaldur Olafsson and consacrated on 2 June 1.907. With a tower of 26 metres of height, this church was declarated a heritage building since 1.982.
Directions: Next door to the Tourism Centre.
The Whale Museum (Húsavík, Iceland)
This is a highly recommended museum. It was founded in 1.997 and offers interesting information about whales and vivid way. Don't miss it!
Address: Hafnarstétt, P.O. Box 172
Other Contact: E mail: email@example.com
Phone: (+354) 464 25 20
More Reviews (2)
Redang's Related Pages
Hùsavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping for Whales in Husavik!"
- "Húsavík "The Capital of Whale watching in Iceland""
- "Whale Watching and much much more"
- "Whale at 3 o'clock!"
- "Very nice village at the north - whales are close"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hùsavík
- Hotels in Hùsavík
- Transportation in Hùsavík
- Restaurants in Hùsavík
- See All...
Explore the World
- Smiths Falls
- Langata Rongai Hotels
- Cabuyal Hotels
- Candijay Hotels
- Panki Hotels
Badges & Stats in Hùsavík
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Hùsavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hùsavík
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos