"Varaždin" Top 5 Page for this destination Varazdin by Redang
Varazdin Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 314 photos
It is also called "the Baroque City". Maybe it's an "off the beaten path" destination, but I think that it deserves a visit, some very interesting buildings in the city.
Varaždin seen from the Castle.
Franciscan Church: Cloister.
There is another one in Split (see the tip), and I think this is less impossing, maybe because it's smaller, maybe... more travel advice
The Stari Grad or Castle was built between the end of the 13th century until mid 19th century. The Local Museum is here... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Varazdin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VARAZDIN - The Baroque city"
- "Varazdin, city of the north"
- "Welcome to the Town of Croatian Baroque !"
- "The Sampsons in Varazdin"
- "Trips to Varazdin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varazdin
- Hotels in Varazdin
- Transportation in Varazdin
- Nightlife in Varazdin
- Restaurants in Varazdin
- Shopping in Varazdin
- Warnings and Dangers in Varazdin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varazdin
- 12 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Varazdin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varazdin
Photos in VarazdinSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos