"Stirling" Top 5 Page for this destination Stirling by Redang
Stirling Travel Guide: 281 reviews and 856 photos
Stirling is some 50 kms. north of Glasgow, and it's highly recommended a vist either you go up north to the Highlands or not. It's a must in Scotland anyway.
The Castle and the city itself played an important role along the History of Scotland.
Strolling the Old Town is a great experience, and the Church of the Holy Rude deserves a visit.
Where the banquets for the Great Hall were cooked in the 16th century. more travel advice
Inside the King's Old Building, this interesting Museum shows the History of the Argyll and Southerland Highlanders. *... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Stirling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stirling - Historic Old Scotland"
- "William Wallace was taller than Mel Gibson, y'know"
- "Stirling Nine Hundred Years of History"
- "HISTORIC STIRLING"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stirling
- Hotels in Stirling
- Transportation in Stirling
- Nightlife in Stirling
- Restaurants in Stirling
- Shopping in Stirling
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stirling
- 14 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Stirling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stirling
Photos in StirlingSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos