"Evora" Évora by Redang
Évora Travel Guide: 394 reviews and 1,380 photos
Evora is a really nice town some 130 kms. east of Lisbon, so, another daytrip recommended to visit the Roman Temple of Diana and Capela dos Ossos (Chapel of Bones).
On the way to Evora, by bus, we crossed Ponte Vasco da Gama...
...on the way back, by bus, we crossed Ponte 25 de Abril.
The Almendres Cromlech megalithic complex is near the town of Guadalupe, therefore, Evora, and it’s one of the earliest... more travel advice
This convent belonged to the Clarisas and was founded in the 16th century by the Bishop D. Vasco Perdigão. more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Évora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liberalitas Julia vs Yeborah"
- "a great excursion from Lisbon"
- "Evora - A UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "A MUST see if you are in Portugal!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Évora
- Hotels in Évora
- Transportation in Évora
- Nightlife in Évora
- Restaurants in Évora
- Shopping in Évora
- Warnings and Dangers in Évora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Évora
- 17 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Évora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Évora
Photos in ÉvoraSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos