"Queluz" Queluz by Redang
Queluz Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 163 photos
This city, very close to Lisbon, has a great palace I recommend to visit. Plus, the gardens. It takes about 15 minutes by train to get there from Lisbon.
Once you have visited the Palace, have a nice walk in the beautiful gardens. Last pic: Neptuno Fountain. more travel advice
The station in Queluz is called Queluz-Belas, and there are some stations in Lisbon where you can take the train. You... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Queluz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An ancient suburb"
- "So much to see in one small place..did I say SMALL"
- "Tiles in the corridor of the Sleeves"
- "A Portuguese Versailles"
- "Queluz Palace (Queluz/Sintra)"
- "Queluz, Portugal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queluz
- Hotels in Queluz
- Transportation in Queluz
- Restaurants in Queluz
- Warnings and Dangers in Queluz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Queluz
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Queluz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queluz
Photos in QueluzSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 52 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (89)
Latest Queluz hotel reviews
- Dona Maria I Pousada Queluz
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013