Barcelona Transportation Tips by Redang
Barcelona Transportation: 596 reviews and 499 photos
Metro station (Barcelona, Spain)
The metro network is quite wide and it links almost the most important sights of Barcelona. Just Tibidabo, Montjuïc and the airport don't have metro stations although they have another means of transportation such as train, funicular or bus.
Furthermore, it's really useful that the system works round-the-clock during the weekends.
There are a few useful websites (in different languages) that offer very good information:
Teatre del Liceu/Opera House (Barcelona, Spain)
Barcelona is a big city and some important sights are far from the centre, so that, it's necessary to take public transportation. However, the best way to visit a city, is on foot. The city has many streets and avenues that deserve a walk, let alone the heart, the Gothic district and Las Ramblas.
Agbar Tower (Barcelona, Spain)
Some road distances to Barcelona from:
- Madrid: 623 kms.
- Paris (France): 1.038 kms.
- Sofia (Bulgaria): 2.368 kms.
- Kiev (Ukraine): 3.155 kms.
If you check the website, you'll find info about some other road distances together with the driving times and the best routes.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Barcelona-El Prat Airport (Spain)
This airport is about 18 kms. away from the city centre of Barcelona, and it musn't be confused with other airports published as Barcelona-something as, for example, Barcelona-Girona; this city is tens of kilometers away.
The best way to get to the city is by a bus called Aerobus (www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/sp/aeropuerto/aerobus), which takes you to Plaça Catalunya in about 20-30 minutes. From there, you can take the bus or the metro depending on where your accommodation is. This website is in different languages.
Other Contact: E mail: email@example.com
Phone: (+34) 902 40 47 04
More Reviews (32)
- The Barcelona Bug
- See All Basilica de la Mercè
- See All Museu Marítim de Barcelona (2)
Redang's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pinewood Springs Hotels
- Sutherland Shire Hotels
- Marina di Pietrasanta Hotels
- Orocovis Hotels
- Velden am Wörthersee
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 36 Reviews
- 116 Photos
- 67 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (116)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 52 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (89)
Latest Barcelona hotel reviews
- Hesperia Presidente
- 163 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Ibis Barcelona Meridiana
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Pension Villanueva
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- U232 Hotel
- 649 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
- 246 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- AO430 Apartments
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Hostal Gat Raval
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 23, 2013
- NH Rallye Hotel Barcelona
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- 987 Barcelona Hotel
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013
- Barcelona Hotel Colonial
- 89 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- HCC Taber Hotel Barcelona
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Aparthotel Mariano Cubi
- 96 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Hostal Santa Anna
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 6, 2013
- Ciutat De Sant Adria Hotel
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 2, 2013
- Hotel Aneto
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Parc Guell- 310 Reviews, 617 Photos
- Temple de la Sagrada Familia- 429 Reviews, 878 Photos
- Las Ramblas- 224 Reviews, 358 Photos
- Casa Mila - La Pedrera- 179 Reviews, 334 Photos
- Tibidabo- 56 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Montjuic- 75 Reviews, 144 Photos
- Cathedral La Seu- 122 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Barri Gotico- 165 Reviews, 295 Photos
- Beaches- 71 Reviews, 124 Photos
- Casa Batlló- 120 Reviews, 252 Photos
See All Barcelona Things to Do