"Ceuta" Top 5 Page for this destination Ceuta by Redang
Ceuta Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 207 photos
The Spanish city of Ceuta is in the north of Africa just a few kilometers apart from the Iberian peninsula, separated by the Strait of Gibraltar. Many people visit it on their way to Morocco; however, I do consider that the city itself deserves a visit of more than just a few hours.
The moroccan border is less than 10 kms. away.
I consider that everything in Ceuta is in the city centre unless mentioned.
Columns of Hercules: You can see them from the ferry when entering the port.
Under Puente del Cristo, next door to the Tourism Office (Baluarte de los Mallorquines). more travel advice
- Parque Marítimo del Mediterráneo: Pools
- See All Bars & Restaurants
- See All Hotel Tryp Ceuta
- Easter in Ceuta
Redang's Related Pages
Ceuta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Mediterranean pearl"
- "Europe invades Africia"
- "A Gate to Africa"
- "Christianna and Radmilo in Ceuta"
- "Look at my Ceuta travelogues too see more"
- "Ceuta, last European portion of Europe in Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ceuta
- Hotels in Ceuta
- Transportation in Ceuta
- Restaurants in Ceuta
- Shopping in Ceuta
- Warnings and Dangers in Ceuta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceuta
- 33 Reviews
- 99 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Ceuta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceuta
Photos in CeutaSee All Photos (99)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos