"Chinchón" Top 5 Page for this destination Chinchón by Redang
Chinchón Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 116 photos
Chinchón is a little town some 45 kms. southeast of Madrid, so, I recommend a visit (one day is enough).
We were very lucky to have some very good VT-friends in Madrid for a great weekend: From 31st of July to 2nd of August 2.009.
On 1st of August, we went to Chinchón and we did have a very nice time there visiting the town and having lots of fun.
The Plaza Mayor is also used for bullfights during the feasts of the Patron Saint San Roque and on other occasions. more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Chinchón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""La muy noble y muy leal ciudad de Chinchon.""
- "Tan cerca y tan lejos"
- "The town of Chinchón"
- "Visit Plaza Mayor (you can even park there!)"
- "The original Bullring in Chinchón"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chinchón
- Hotels in Chinchón
- Transportation in Chinchón
- Restaurants in Chinchón
- Shopping in Chinchón
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chinchón
- 17 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Chinchón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chinchón
Photos in ChinchónSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos