"Chinchón" Top 5 Page for this destination Chinchón by Redang

Chinchón Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 114 photos

Chinchón is a little town some 45 kms. southeast of Madrid, so, I recommend a visit (one day is enough).

We were very lucky to have some very good VT-friends in Madrid for a great weekend: From 31st of July to 2nd of August 2.009.

On 1st of August, we went to Chinchón and we did have a very nice time there visiting the town and having lots of fun.

Hey, Claus and Mariel, is the door high enough?

• Last visit to Chinchón: Aug 2009
  • Intro Updated Oct 26, 2011

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Hi Santi, this looks like a great day trip from Madrid! Beautiful pictures with lots of sunshine :-)

• diana_renou's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Very interesting!! aquí en Argentina tenemos un juego de naipes llamado "chinchón" ¿tendrá algo que ver?

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2009 at 3:02 PM

This looks like a pleasant and quite typical Spanish town. Great that you were able to go there with visiting VTers.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Thank you for a lovely tour. Nice to know it is so close to Madrid. Ciao, Carol

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM

an interesting location and page, thanks for sharing, Santi !

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2009 at 3:15 AM

I wish I had been able to go there with you guys. The flu ruined it all for me. Hope to be able to meet you another time.

• nomad7890's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Seeing all the Chinchon photos makes me want to come back! - I miss Spain already, well, I miss it the day I get back home! M.

• VZ-Pam's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Looks like you had a nice meetup there ...I am going to London Oct & possibily copenhagen

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Parece que lo pasasteis estupendamente en Chinchón! yo hice la mili en Madrid pero no tuve tiempo de visitar esta ciudad!! hasta pronto Santi!!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Y sigo sin conocer Chinchon! Por lo menos me hago una idea viendo las fotos!!

Redang

“Travelling: Maybe the best way to spend your money.”

Badges & Stats in Chinchón

Have you been to Chinchón?

Latest Activity in Chinchón