"Mérida" Mérida by Redang
Mérida Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 216 photos
The most important and famous sights are el Teatro y el Anfiteatro Romano (Roman Theatre and Anphiteatre).
Everything is within a walking distance, so that, once in mérida, you don't need anything but your feet to move around.
Mérida is very close to Cáceres (less than 80 kms.), so, a day trip is highly recommended if you happen to be there.
You would say that the Summer in Extremadura are very hot, so, try to go there in other season. To know more, check... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Mérida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROME? NO, MERIDA"
- "Merida - Roman Capital of Lusitania"
- "more roman ruins to run rabid after!!"
- ""Augusta Emerita""
- "worth while visiting roman site"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mérida
- Hotels in Mérida
- Transportation in Mérida
- Nightlife in Mérida
- Restaurants in Mérida
- Warnings and Dangers in Mérida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mérida
- 9 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Mérida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mérida
Photos in MéridaSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos