"Parque Natural de las Lagunas de Ruidera" Ruidera by Redang
Ruidera Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 11 photos
The Parque Natural de las Lagunas de Ruidera (Natural Park of the Lagunas de Ruidera) is a protected natural area located in the province of Ciudad Real, region of Castilla-La Mancha, and it consists of fifteen lagoons.
The source of Río Guadiana (Guadiana river) is here and it meets the Atlantic Ocean in Ayamonte (province of Huelva, Andalucía).
Over the past months, the heavy rain have flooded some pedestrian areas and paths (pic).
Note: The pics were taken in March 2.010.
Redang's Related Pages
Ruidera Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ruidera
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Ruidera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruidera
Photos in RuideraSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 52 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos