Naples Shopping Tips by Redang
Naples Shopping: 26 reviews and 28 photos
Via Sopramuro (Naples, Italy)
I must say that I don't know if this market takes place every day or every Sunday morning or what; I saw it on Sunday morning.
Directions: Around Porta Nolana and surrounding streets such as Corso Garibaldi and Via Sopramuro.
Via Port'Alba (Naples, Italy)
Many bookshops offerin new and second hand books.
Address: Via Port'Alba
Directions: From Piazza Dante (metro: Dante, line 1). Impossible not to find it.
Galleria Umberto I (Naples, Italy)
Built in 1.884, it doesn't matter if you don't want to buy anything, just have a look at the ceiling and floor, or even you can enjoy a cappuccino in the meantime.
Directions: There are four entries:
- Via San Carlo
- Via Verdi
- Via Santa Brigida
- Via Toledo
The main pic is Via San Carlo, just in front of the theatre.
Via Toledo (Naples, Italy)
Bubbling street where there are shops for all tastes and budgets.
Directions: Via Toledo goes from Piazza del Plebiscito up to Piazzza Dante (metro: Dante, line 1).
Via Chiaia (Naples, Italy)
Another bubbling and, in this case pedestrian, street.
Chiaia, means, in Napolitan slang, beach because ths street was built to link Piazza del Plebiscito (formerly called Largo di Palazzo) and the coast.
More Reviews (32)
- See All By Car: How Far/How Long...?
- See All San Domenico Maggiore (2)
- See All Santa Maria del Carmine Maggiore (2)
- Diego Armando Maradona
Redang's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Another capital of another glorious kingdon!"
- "guide to the hidden Naples"
- "Benvenuti a Napoli!!"
- "A city in perpetual motion"
- "NAPLES ? the treasure of Campania!!!"
- "Naples....Sun, Aromas and Tastes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 37 Reviews
- 125 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Photos in NaplesSee All Photos (125)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (92)
- Archaelogical Museum- 56 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Duomo - Cathedral- 37 Reviews, 137 Photos
- Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino- 39 Reviews, 115 Photos
- Basilica di Santa Chiara- 31 Reviews, 105 Photos
- Capodimonte Museum- 21 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore- 20 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Castel dell'Ovo- 23 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Chiesa San Giovanni a Carbonara - Church- 14 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Day Trip to Pompeii- 26 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Palazzo Reale- 22 Reviews, 37 Photos
See All Naples Things to Do