"Albi" Top 5 Page for this destination Albi by Redang
Albi Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 361 photos
Albi is a nice city some 76 kms. north east of Toulouse, and just for the Cathedral, it deserves a visit.
- Main: Cathédrale de Sainte-Cécile
- Second: Cathédrale de Sainte-Cécile
- Third: Albi seen from the Vieux Pont (Old Bridge
This War Memorial is dedicated to the inhabitants of Albi who died during the first and the second World War. Where:... more travel advice
The Pont Vieux (Old Bridge),over the Tarn river, was built in 1.039, and it is an excellent place to admire the city... more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Albi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albi, la ville rouge."
- "Enchanting Albi"
- "Red Albi"
- "Almost 8C After Its Inquisition"
- "Albi la Rouge"
- "Albi, en pays Cathare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albi
- Hotels in Albi
- Transportation in Albi
- Restaurants in Albi
- Shopping in Albi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albi
- 12 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Albi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albi
Photos in AlbiSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos