"Asilah/Arcila" Top 5 Page for this destination Asilah by Redang
Asilah Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 299 photos
This beautiful town is about 45 kms. south of Tangier, by the sea, and it is said to have the cleanest and best preserved Medina.
You must know that the Medina doesn't have anything to do with the most famous and biggest ones: Fès and Tetouan (regarding its size), and it's not difficult to hang around.
If you happen to want good rice and spanish paella, try this restaurant. But good seafood too (and alcohol). more travel advice
Some websites: - www.assilah.com - www.tourismetangertetouan.com - www.estrechodegibraltar.com/arcila.htm more travel advice
Redang's Related Pages
Asilah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portuguese city by the Atlantic Ocean"
- "Relaxing Asilah by the sea"
- "Atlantic Asilah"
- "A s i l a h"
- "Asilah - pearl on the Atlantic"
- "A Quiet Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asilah
- Hotels in Asilah
- Transportation in Asilah
- Nightlife in Asilah
- Restaurants in Asilah
- Shopping in Asilah
- Warnings and Dangers in Asilah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asilah
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Asilah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asilah
Photos in AsilahSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 195 reviews, 521 photos, 11 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 77 reviews, 240 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Intro, 85 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 61 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 55 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 62 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 39 reviews, 143 photos
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos