"Pets. Gone but never forgotten!" Dick33's Profile
I know everyone says my dog is the best dog in the World but this is Honey and to me she is. She is a great guard dog a lovely family pet and she demands more attention than most dogs but gives more love than any dog I have ever known. This picture was taken just befor she got cancer she had it removed and is on the mend.
This is my baby Mabel, she is so sweet and this picture is cute, well I think so. I gave Mabel a new home after she had been locked in a shed and starved, she fell on her feet here.
Here is a true story to show you the reader how special Honey was.
She was only a puppy and we were running through a field and I let go of her lead we kept on running but I accidentaly stood on it and her face hit the ground. I got on the ground and held her head to my chest and said I was sorry, she wasn't hurt physicaly but because I was upset she started to cry like a baby big sobs I have never known a dog to cry but Honeys emotional range wasn't like a dogs.
After that if she was upset she would get on my knee and press her head to my chest and if I was upset she would get on my knee and pull my head with her front paws into her chest. I never taught her that she knew if it made her feel better it would work on me.
My sister (the evil one) hated Honey and used to say vile things to her thats when she needed a cuddle.
She was very special !
Honey was so proud of herself she knew she was special. She used to sit on this seat and watch me work for hours, on the seat she could see over the top of the counter so I was never out of sight.
This photo was taken on 14 nov 07 at 3 pm it was Mabels last moments on earth she was so sweet it came as a very big shock she had a stroke while we took our friend Kay to Newcastle airport.
She put up a brave fight nobody knew but her she had been having strokes for a few weeks but hid the symtems and tried to live a normal life.
She was so wonderfull.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 150 Reviews
- 213 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on Xemx's profile page
- Dick33 and yumyum are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Malta Forum "MARCO POLO"
- Wrote a Review Lower Barracca gardens in Malta Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Drag"
updated their Personal Page "Kaiser"
- created a Pooley Bridge Travel Page "Pooley Bridge"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 101 reviews, 105 photos
- Brighton Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartlepool Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Gozo Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Paphos Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sliema Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Pooley Bridge Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cyprus 6 photos