"Pets. Gone but never forgotten!" Dick33's Profile

I know everyone says my dog is the best dog in the World but this is Honey and to me she is. She is a great guard dog a lovely family pet and she demands more attention than most dogs but gives more love than any dog I have ever known. This picture was taken just befor she got cancer she had it removed and is on the mend.

My Dogs

This is my baby Mabel, she is so sweet and this picture is cute, well I think so. I gave Mabel a new home after she had been locked in a shed and starved, she fell on her feet here.

Honey 1995~2005

Here is a true story to show you the reader how special Honey was.
She was only a puppy and we were running through a field and I let go of her lead we kept on running but I accidentaly stood on it and her face hit the ground. I got on the ground and held her head to my chest and said I was sorry, she wasn't hurt physicaly but because I was upset she started to cry like a baby big sobs I have never known a dog to cry but Honeys emotional range wasn't like a dogs.
After that if she was upset she would get on my knee and press her head to my chest and if I was upset she would get on my knee and pull my head with her front paws into her chest. I never taught her that she knew if it made her feel better it would work on me.
My sister (the evil one) hated Honey and used to say vile things to her thats when she needed a cuddle.
She was very special !

Honey

Honey was so proud of herself she knew she was special. She used to sit on this seat and watch me work for hours, on the seat she could see over the top of the counter so I was never out of sight.

Sleepy Mabel

My dog is so lazy she can sleep in any position.

Poor old Mabel 1997~2007

This photo was taken on 14 nov 07 at 3 pm it was Mabels last moments on earth she was so sweet it came as a very big shock she had a stroke while we took our friend Kay to Newcastle airport.
She put up a brave fight nobody knew but her she had been having strokes for a few weeks but hid the symtems and tried to live a normal life.
She was so wonderfull.

• Intro Updated Nov 29, 2007

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Happy birthday!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you have more free time for more travellings and continue to share your travels on VT.

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Happy Birthday from a fellow dog lover

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Happy birthday to you!

• Xemx's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Hi Ian, thanks for the birthday wishes on VT and FB! We're looking forward to seeing you in Malta again SOON! Hope you can make it back this year!

• Suet's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I can see how much you love your dogs. I am so glad that you do.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Happy birthday Ian! Many happy returns!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2010 at 5:55 AM

Thank you for the birthday greetings.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Hi Ian - wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day! Honey was a beauty! (My boxer, Petey is in my dogs travelogue on my hp. He was an amazing dog!)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Dick33's Profile Photo

Dick33

“The chips are down the fat is in the fire but we have no other fish to fry!”

Real Name