"Suka-Suka Lake Retreat" Sauk by fallendevil
Sauk Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
Located in the middle of Chenderoh Dam.
Moulded to be an island which bring pure serenity and nature activities.
77 countries from all over the world have been here.
Well-known place by foreigner but lack of info by local people.
For 3 Days/ 2 nites = RM 250.00
inclusive fullboard meals, boat transfer, kayaking and fcilities.
- Pros:pure serinity
- Cons:isolated from mainland
- In a nutshell:Lost in the lake
There are some interesting places such as: 1-Lata Kekabu Waterfall 2- Raban Lake - Floating Restaurant - Tasik Raban... more travel advice
fallendevil's Related Pages
Sauk Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sauk
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sauk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sauk
Top 5 Pages
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Redang Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Sauk Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Kapas Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Ipoh Intro, 1 review, 4 photos